A Toolkit for Addressing Criminal Justice at the Local Level
Mass incarceration and its consequences constitute one of today’s most pressing civil rights crises. The Jewish community has an important role to play in criminal justice reform efforts at the local, state, and federal levels.
Our toolkit provides overall guidance, tips, and tools to help you:
- Map out your local criminal justice landscape
- Join coalitions and engage in legislative advocacy
- Strengthen partnerships with communities of color
- Launch direct service projects
- Learn best practices from three successful programs implemented by Jewish communities in Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and Milwaukee
For information about ordering print copies in bulk, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JCPA is here to assist you and your community every step of the way, so please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff for advice and support!