Reflections and Press Coverage on JCPA Arizona-Mexico Border Trip — In September, JCPA organized a fact-finding trip to the Arizona-Mexico border that included 23 people representing 12 states and Washington, D.C. After witnessing the situation firsthand and learning from advocates, government officials, and others, participants returned home equipped to take action locally and nationally as leaders in their communities alongside JCPA. Click here to read JCPA’s media advisory.
- Impressions and Reflections on My First Experience of the US-Mexico Border by JFNA and the Network of Jewish Human Service Agencies Representative Darcy Hirsh
- Bearing Witness on the Arizona/Mexico Border by Greater Metrowest JCRC Director Linda Scherzer
- Visit To US-Mexico Border Brings New Perspective To A St. Louis Organization
- TMJ4 Interview with Milwaukee JCRC Director Elana Kahn, Rabbi David Cohen, and Lay Leader Reenie Kavalar
- NPR Interview with St. Louis JCRC Director Maharat Rori Picker Neiss
- Presentation by Rabbi Daniel Cohen at Temple Sharey Tefilo-Israel in South Orange and JCPA Board Member from Greater MetroWest Leslie Dannin Rosenthal