JCPA and Partner Webinar Resource Page
During the pandemic, JCPA along with a number of our partners have been producing webinars with great speakers and content. JCPA has compiled some of them for you in case you missed them. If you would like us to add a webinar that is not listed please send it to Elisa Dell’Amico at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JCPA Education and Webinar Series During the Pandemic – The series includes high-level speakers on important issues that need attention during this pandemic period, such as criminal justice reform, immigration, voting rights, Israel, and human needs related to COVID-19. To watch recordings of past webinars in this series, click here.
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL) – ADL encourages you to explore the full playlist of the “Fighting Hate from Home” series. Recordings of all of webinars can be found here.
- How Extremists are Exploiting Coronavirus to Advance Their Agendas
- The Danger to Minority Groups Due to Coronavirus-fueled Xenophobia and Violence
- Safe and Inclusive Online Gaming for your Family in the Days of Social Distancing
- Zoombombing and Other Threats to Your Video Conferencing presented in partnership with Secure Community Network (SCN)
- Preventing Zoombombing and Using New Zoom Tools for Safer Meetings
- Educating — and Protecting — Young People During the Pandemic
- Viruses and Violence: Antisemitism in the Shadow of COVID-19
- How COVID-19 Widens the Gap for Communities of Color
- 2019 Audit of Antisemitic Incidents
- Mayors on the Front Lines Against COVID-19
- Encounter – Webinar Series: Israeli Elections – What’s Next for Palestinians and Israelis? A conversation with Dahlia Scheindlin
- HIAS – Briefing: How HIAS Protects Refugees Amid COVID-19
- Inter-Agency Task Force on Israeli Arab Issues – COVID-19 in Israel’s Arab Communities: Emergency Response in a Shared National Crisis
- Israel Policy Forum (IPF) – For the complete IPF Briefings page click here.
- Jewish Community Relations Council of NY (JCRC-NY)
- My Enemy’s Enemy? Israelis and Palestinians Battle COVID-19
- State of Emergency: Israeli Government Responses to COVID-19
- Israeli & Palestinian Public Opinion in the Time of Coronavirus
- Briefing with U.S. Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer on CARES ACT
- Conference Call Recording: How Coronavirus Solved Israel’s Political Puzzle, featuring Lahav Harkov, Jerusalem Post
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas – Living Room Learning with David Horovitz and Sarah Tuttle-Singer
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia (co-sponsored with Jews in ALL Hues) – The Impact of COVID-19-Fueled Racism on Chinese/Asian-American Jews
- Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA) – COVID-19: The IDF’s Role in Fighting the Pandemic
- Jewish Social Justice Roundtable – Centering Racial Justice and Jews of Color During COVID-19
Resource: Why The Coronavirus is Hitting Black Communities Hardest (a podcast from NPR’s Codeswitch)
- National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) – For all NCJW webinar recordings and additional resources click here.
- Protecting and Promoting the Vote During a Pandemic
- Resistance Lessons From the Heroines of the Passover Story
- Protecting Abortion Access During a Pandemic
- Direct Service in the Age of Coronavirus
- Advocating for At-Risk Populations
- Weaponizing White Supremacy during COVID-19
- Abortion and Jewish Values Toolkit
- Network Advocates for Catholic Social Justice – Faithful Democracy Coalitions’s Town Hall: Protecting Our Democracy in the Face of COVID-19
- State of Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Six Ways Israel is Managing the Corona Crisis
- American Friends of the Hebrew University– For Hebrew University’s playlist on Covid-19 click here.
- COVID-19 Math: Why Just Two Months of Extreme Isolation Probably Won’t End the Epidemic
- Coronavirus and the Future of Immunotherapy
- Don’t Panic: Dealing with Anxiety in the Age of Corona
- The Financial Implications of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- The Impact of the Coronavirus on the Israeli Economy Featuring Prof. Karnit Flug
- Coronavirus: How easy will it be to develop drugs and vaccines?
- Current Approaches for the Treatment to Prevent COVID-19
- Meet the Hebrew University Students who are Fighting the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Math: Why Social Distancing Matters, and why it’s not a Quick Fix
- Legal and Constitutional Issues Relating to the Use of Digital Surveillance in Israel to Combat COVID-19
- Simulating and Monitoring COVID-19: Physics, Medicine and Epidemiology Working Together
- From Anxiety to Resilience
- Developing New Diagnostic Tests for COVID19: Technological Innovation in Times of Crisis
- Smell and Taste Changes in COVID-19 and Other
- Respiratory Diseases – Research in the Age of Social Media
- Co-hosted by Ending Mass Incarceration and the Chaplaincy Innovation Lab – Prison Chaplains: On the Front Lines in Correctional Facilities, Healing the Healers – Special Edition COVID-19